At first glance, the lifts don't seem too different from each other. However, upon closer inspection, there are important differences that could affect the safety of your facility. This is why a dedicated elevator access control system can be the key to keeping a multi-floor facility safe.
Elevator Access Control can be an option to secure access to high-rise buildings. Elevator Access Control controls who is allowed to access each floor in your building. We can set this system in such a way, to be safe but also flexible.
• Convenience - only access card holders can use the elevator
• Flexibility - Access cards are only issued to those who are entitled
• Can be used to give access to the user for any floor and any time
• This system can be used to control any number of elevators, depending on the setting
• Some owners choose to use a password or biometric code instead of an access card
> Access Control System
> Access Control Reader
> Biometric Reader
> Card & Credential
Access control system